As seen on/published in:
LA Times, NPR, Huffington Post, The Racheal Ray Show, San Diego Union Tribune, Women’s World Magazine
As mentioned on my Home Page, I work with individuals, organizations and families that are undergoing stress from today’s rapid changes.
As such, I can work one-on-one, as a consultant, coach, trainer, facilitator, and even a board advisor or temporary team-member to achieve the results you need.
I have a seven-part formula for any work I do:
Assess – Illuminate – Heal – Educate – Inspire – Motivate – Sustain
To read why it’s better to hire a trained psychology professional for business, see Steven Berglas’ article in Harvard Business Review on The Very Real Dangers of Executive Coaching.
As a Professional Speaker (you can also find me at the Texas Speaker’s Bureau), I deliver keynote speeches, professional development seminars, and a host of customized training. Some of my topics include (but are not limited to):
- Overcoming Deadline Fatigue Syndrome
- Understanding the Hidden Causes of Gender Discrimination
- Ten Keys for Staying Empowered in a Power Struggle
- How Leaders Can Motivate Employees from Cyberspace
- Improving Knowledge Transfer between Baby Boomers, Gen X’ers and Millenials
- Eight Pearls for Cultivating Successful Relationships at Work & Home
- Empower Now: How to Combat Procrastination and Improve Focus
- Business and Career Development Trends for 2020
- Three Most Important Skills Everyone Needs to Know in Today’s Global Economy
- The Hidden Impact Adverse Childhood Experiences Has on Your Organization
- Parenting Pearls for Modern Families
- Six Tips for Making Your Marriage Last
- Power of Empathy: How to Listen, Negotiate and Successfully Work with Others
I have used a number of assessments and inventories with people and organizations. Some of these are more psychological in nature while others examine the overall relationships and functioning of the system as a whole. I also work with partners when needed and can utilize expert teams to provide more extensive analytics when needed.
If you are interested in any of my services or would like to discuss a speaking event or training need, please contact me at Kimberly@EncompassWF.com.