As we approach 2020, the world is experiencing more change in one decade than in the three decades of the Industrial Revolution.
While change helps spur innovation and growth, too much change at such a fast pace incurs human costs and leads to heightened instability—impacting families, business, communities, education, and government.
Encompass Work & Family provides psychological consulting to alleviate the human costs of rapid change while encouraging the benefits of change in order to facilitate growth, learning, adaptation, innovation, resilience, positive relationships, essential knowledge transfer between the generations, and cultivate a meaningful legacy.
REAL significantly improves work, family and individual functioning and remedies the adverse effects from rapid change.
One of the first solutions is to recognize what’s happening. That’s where I try to help. Naming the problem, or challenge, helps to illuminate the solution. After I identify the challenges, I work through people’s common defenses (denial, resistance, stress, fear, obsession, competition, shame, etc.) while implementing Resilient Education for Adaptive Learning (REAL), a solution-focused systemic methodology that facilitates growth, learning, adaptation, creativity, innovation, resilience, trust, positive relationships, meaning, and purpose.
Click the following tabs to see positive outcomes from Resilient Education for Adaptive Learning (REAL)
- Positive Business Cultures that Promote Trust, Enthusiasm and an Atmosphere of Innovation
- Positive Business Ethics where People Have Self-Respect and Pride
- Positive Leadership Transitions where Business and Employees Continue to Thrive
- Employees Embrace Change and Technology with Curiosity and Excitement to Learn
- Business Provides Meaning and a Legacy where there’s an Eager Transfer of Knowledge between Teams and Generations
- Steadier Employment and Career Stability with Entrepreneurial Approach to Career Management
- Family Harmony with Tools to Encourage Repair, Respect, Love, Safety, and Laughter
- Positive Parenting that Promote Emotionally-Intelligent, Resilient and Healthy Children
- Steadier Marriages where Couples Grow Together and Achieve Deeper Connection that Heals Unconscious Fears that Paradoxically Trigger Conflict and Divorce
- Custody Compassion, Responsibility and Respect
- Grateful Relationships with Extended Family
- Reconciliation and Repair
- Meaningful Family Identity and Shared Legacy
- Reverence for and Sharing of Knowledge and Customs from Prior Generations
- Resilience, Healing & Recovery
- Self-Care, Motivation, and Accomplishment
- Restored Balance with Knowledge of 12 Key Essentials for Balance
- Recovery from Addiction with Improved Resilience and Meaning
- Enhanced Relationships Marked by Connection over Disconnection from Fear, Shame & Guilt
- Self-Respect, Self-Care, and Improved Communication Methods to Deter Bullying and Abuse
- Self-Knowledge and Self-Acceptance with Identification of Learning Style and Positive Compensations
- Self-Soothing and Curiosity to Learn
If you, your workplace and/or family would like to discuss how I might help you in attaining any of these positive outcomes in a sustainable way, please contact me to schedule an initial consultation.
12 Key Essentials for Balance Assessment
Detail text stuff here.
Ten Keys To Staying Empowered In A Power Struggle
An easy to understand explanation about how and why power struggles exist and how to disable their escalation while staying empowered. It provides examples of dialogue and gives critical information that lets the reader identify hidden power struggles and strategies for dealing with them. The Ten Key tips are powerful, practical, and easy to remember and follow. Perfect for anyone in a challenging relationship, experiencing frustration with office politics, needing better negotiation skills, or anyone exposed to crazy-making behavior they don’t understand.